Calls
For
Cthulhu

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Next Caller!

Greetings puny mortals. It is I, the mightiest of the Old Gods, Cthulhu. I slumber now, lying eternally, until the stars are right, and I return for my ravening delight. Great will be the wailing and powerful the lamentations when . . .

Okay, look. Fact is, I can't sleep. It's nothing serious, I'll probably get back to sleep in a few years or so. But I didn't want to just lie there, counting the holes in the ceiling tiles, and watching reruns of "Mister Ed". So, I figured I'd get up and answer some letters.

So go ahead. If you've got questions for Cthulhu, hit me. I may just be bored enough to answer.

cthulhu.hotstud1413@gmail.com


That Which is Not Dead, Can Eternal Lie, And if He Owes You Money, It's a Certainty He Will.

7:16 PM

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger bcar said...

carceles.bruno@gmail.com

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger bcar said...

Hello Mister Cthulhu,
Do you remember the first soul you’ve swallowed?
Did you try species from an other planet than ours (earth).
And if yes, can you tell us about them.(taste, color, location, funny, sexy…)
I have so many question…
With my deepest respect for your work and infinite wisdom,
Have a nice swallow.

Bruno Carceles-from France.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home