Calls
For
Cthulhu

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Calls For Cthulhu proudly joins the FarPoint Media network

It happened officially a few weeks ago, but Calls for Cthulhu has joined FarPoint Media.

What does that mean? Well, it means you can now get all the shows as a vidcast feed!

Here's the RSS link:
FeedBurner Link

and here's the iTunes link:
ITunes Link


Also, we've got a new blog set up at http://www.CallsForCthulhu.com. At that blog, you can download all the old episodes, and it's where all the new episodes will be shown.

In the next few days, we'll have a report of this year's H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival, as well as the special episode that was only aired at the FilmFest.

Hope to see you there!

6:43 PM

6 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger ~M said...

You know, it was because of the Slice of SciFi podcast that I tuned into this show and - wow! I was amazed! This is really good! Keep up the good word, Brand/Cthulhu. Send him my regards!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Garg Unzola said...

Awesome!!
I recently converted to Pastafarianism, but now I can hear the call of the great old one.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger ~M said...

PASTAFARIANISM IS THE FUTURE, DUDE!!! You know, who is the author of that book?? It never sticks in my brain.

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗.......................................................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home