Calls
For
Cthulhu

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another cruel video

I just found this movie on YouTube. It's not Lovecraftian, but it is frightening, suspenseful, and cruel. It's the story of a man who wakes up in a box, and can't get out. Other people come in and out, they even offer to let him go, but it never works. It's an old concept, but I've never seen it more professionally rendered.

Here's the really cool part. The movie was made by Jim Henson. This was something he did the very first year that Sesame street came on the air.

Anyway, here's the YouTube Link. If I can find out how to buy it, I'll post the instructions here.

1:58 PM

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger EasternBlackCat said...

Oh my god. That was horrifying and awesome at the same time. Defiantly going onto my favorites list!

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger BrandG said...

Me too. I've been pouring over the internet looking for a high-quality version. I wish Henson Associates Inc. would put it out as a DVD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home