Calls
For
Cthulhu

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Episode 1 - Now with Subtitles!

One of my favorite writers is Aaron Sorkin. He wrote "A Few Good Men", the TV shows "Sports Night" and "West Wing". He's known for having his characters talk fast and never talk down to the audience.

I mention this because, I think his style is rubbing off on me. Some people tell me we talk too fast on C4C. So, for those people who want to get all the words, you can now read "Calls For Cthulhu"!

I've only put Episode 1 up there so far, but I'm still working with the translators, and I hope to put more of the episodes this week, even in different languages. Tell me what you think. Waste of time? Invaluable resource?

Update: I've just added subtitled versions for German, French, Dutch, and Italian.

11:42 PM

6 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Fco. Javier said...

Great idea, thanks!!! Hope you will continue with the other episodes :)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger BrandG said...

Thanks!

I'm planning on doing that, provided people don't get mad at me for putting up a lot of new episodes that aren't really new.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!
good idea! i like it (im from Austria we speak there German)

go on with that its great but also make more eoisodes please!

greez from Vienna Steven ;)

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger BrandG said...

I expect to stay on schedule with the next episode, because we have 1/3 of it already prepared. :)

And I will try to get translated versions of the first four episodes at least.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you need help to make some subtitles in spanish, dont hesitate in e-mail me!!! axeandsword@hotmail.com

See ya!!!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger BrandG said...

Great, thanks! I just sent you the first episode. Tell me if there's anything I can do to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home