Calls
For
Cthulhu

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update and Podcast mention

Those who are fans of the "Wingin' It" Podcast will have noticed that they mentioned "Calls for Cthulhu" and gave us high praise as a kind of Dr. Tran video, and even admonish all their listeners to come view the show.

In other news, It's been almost two months since the last C4C episode, and I apologize for that. I lost an entire week to this weird debilitating flu, and I've spent a lot of time on rendering the head of a new trapped God who will be a guest on the show. However, I think all the renders are in place, the audio has been recorded, I just need to do a whole lot of mixing. Hopefully, we'll have Episode 6 ready by the end of this week.

7:19 AM

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Krysta said...

waiting patiently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home